Wiley – Data Mining for Business Analytics
This product is available
You can refer to the screenshots here :
Please contact us to get free sample
Readers will learn how to implement a variety of popular data mining algorithms in R (a free and open-source software) to tackle business problems and opportunities.
This is the fifth version of this successful text, and the first using R. It covers both statistical and machine learning algorithms for prediction, classification, visualization, dimension reduction, recommender systems, clustering, text mining and network analysis. It also includes:
• Two new co-authors, Inbal Yahav and Casey Lichtendahl, who bring both expertise teaching business analytics courses using R, and data mining consulting experience in business and government
• Updates and new material based on feedback from instructors teaching MBA, undergraduate, diploma and executive courses, and from their students
• More than a dozen case studies demonstrating applications for the data mining techniques described
• End-of-chapter exercises that help readers gauge and expand their comprehension and competency of the material presented
• A companion website with more than two dozen data sets, and instructor materials including exercise solutions, PowerPoint slides, and case solutions
Wiley, Data Mining for Business Analytics, Download Data Mining for Business Analytics, Free Data Mining for Business Analytics, Data Mining for Business Analytics Torrent, Data Mining for Business Analytics Review, Data Mining for Business Analytics Groupbuy.