Vantharp – The Power of Position Sizing Strategies: SQN Secrets Revealed
Sale Page : vantharp
This product is available
You can refer to the screenshots here :
Please contact us to get free sample
Stop searching for the Holy Grail trading system!
Knowing how to interpret the SQN score for your trading systems allows you to develop position sizing strategies for “good enough” trading systems and still reach your trading objectives! A must for anyone interested in improving their trading through Van Tharp’s Position Sizing Strategies!
You will learn:
- What good objectives look like
- How the SQN score is calculated and applied to trading systems
- What kind of position sizing strategies will work for your objectives and for your systems.
- You will learn how to use several Microsoft Excel-based tools including a Monte Carlo simulator in order to decrease the uncertainties for the strategies you select.
How to Develop Powerful Position Sizing Strategies.
In this home study course, students will:
- Calculate your trading system’s System Quality Number score to measure its performance.
- Apply the SQN® score to determine which position sizing strategies will help you reach your objectives.
- Learn a simple process for developing a position sizing strategy that you can use for each one of your systems.
- Use a Monte Carlo simulator to see how different position sizing strategies affect your equity curve.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a position sizing strategy by equity returns and drawdowns so you can reach your objectives.
Using your system’s simulated results and an Excel-based Monte Carlo simulator, you will be able to test several simple position sizing strategies for their effects on your equity curves.
To learn more about this home study workshop, check out our short 3-minute video featuring RJ Hixson in the image area at the top of this page.
All in the Position Sizing Strategy:
Several years ago at a Van Tharp Institute workshop in Sydney, one of the students talked about a recent experience.
He had been working some of his numbers one night when he had an epiphany –
“. . . it was all in the position sizing strategy . . .”
He realized he could reach all of his financial goals by applying particular position sizing strategies to his current systems– and he started to cry. He explained that they weren’t tears of joy, they were tears of frustration. He shared how he had had the support of his wife for the previous eight years while he had worked very hard on improving his trading, that is, he had been trying to improve his few trading systems, but that effort had yielded little growth in his equity. Part of his frustration was realizing that effective position sizing strategies applied much earlier could have vaulted him a few years ahead of his retirement plans. We hope to save many other traders a few years and a few tears of frustration through this Elearning course.
All of the Pieces, Except One..
Let’s say you have some objectives and you have some results from trading your systems. Let’s go so far as to say that in your trading business, you are rock solid in having excellent objectives and how to generate consistent results from your trading systems – but maybe you don’t really know how to make the critical connection between those two and “get the job done” and actually reach your trading objectives.
How do you do that?
You do that through your position sizing strategies. If you don’t have a systematic way of knowing how much equity to risk on each trade in a way that has been optimized for meeting your specific objectives – then you are missing a crucial piece of knowledge or are not applying that knowledge effectively.
If you aren’t meeting your objectives, then understanding how to develop effective position sizing strategies and how to employ them to your trading systems would be enormously beneficial (slight understatement).
To help you figure out this issues, you have a few choices:
- You could follow some of the money management guidelines that have been circulating for years.
- Probably better than using nothing, but . . . you can do much better.
- You could try a bunch of different position sizing strategies and see what you get.
- This approach may take a long time and may end up being somewhat expensive in the end and, but if you need simplicity, it could be a good way to go.
- You could buy (or develop) some sophisticated software to run a lot of calculations for you.
- Great approach for a software engineer or a math minor . . . but not so much for the rest of us.
- You could learn a simple process from a trusted trading education company using probabilities and simulation to find simple strategies that could help you reach your objectives. (Hint – This one offers simplicity, time savings, and exceeding effectiveness!)
Consider this question for a moment:
What are you doing in your trading? On a day-in-day-out basis, what are you doing exactly?
- Executing your trading systems?
- Focusing on making no mistakes?
- Watching the big picture?
- Monitoring the market type?
- Refining your system rules?
- Managing your psychology?
Vantharp, The Power of Position Sizing Strategies: SQN Secrets Revealed, Download The Power of Position Sizing Strategies: SQN Secrets Revealed, Free The Power of Position Sizing Strategies: SQN Secrets Revealed, The Power of Position Sizing Strategies: SQN Secrets Revealed Torrent, The Power of Position Sizing Strategies: SQN Secrets Revealed Review, The Power of Position Sizing Strategies: SQN Secrets Revealed Groupbuy.