GenStat is a commercially available package that contains the broadest range of leading-edge statistical tools. GCP project user cases already have temporary access to GenStat. Other users can buy a license from VSNi.
GCP is working with VSNi to make a simplified graphical user interface focusing on breeding tasks, the Breeding View, which will be available to users through the platform in due time.
- Exploratory data analysis and basic summary statistics
- Uni and multivariate analysis techniques
- Design of experiments
- Analysis of designed experiments (ANOVA)
- Regression (linear, generalized linear, nonlinear, hierarchical generalized linear and quantile)
- REML for linear mixed models (unbalanced designs, spatial models, repeated measurements, meta-analysis, and QTL detection)
- Genetic map construction
- Linkage analysis QTL mapping (single trait, multi trait, QTLxE)
- Linkage Disequilibrium (LD) mapping (single trait, QTLxE)
Genstat 188.8.131.525, Download Genstat 184.108.40.2065, Free Genstat 220.127.116.115, Genstat 18.104.22.1685 Torrent, Genstat 22.214.171.1245 Review, Genstat 126.96.36.1995 Groupbuy.